L’Oreal Professionnel Techni Art ‘Fresh Dust’ Texturing Dry Shampoo/ All about Dry Shampoo

I remember there was a time when I didn't use to shampoo my hair daily and in those days suddenly if something was planned I failed to go or shampooing my hair at night. Because of my oily greasy hair. To avoid this so many time I thought about dry shampoo. But couldn't find. When I saw L'Oréal Professionnel launched dry shampoo in India I bought it immediately. And today I'm going to review it. L’Oréal Techni Art ‘Fresh Dust’ (Dry Shampoo)
What is Dry Shampoo-  Dry shampoo has become a popular alternative to regular shampoo in recent years. Dry shampoo comes in the form of powder or dry spray-on that you apply to the roots of your hair. It is not only soak up oil also clean hair, water-free, and leaves you smelling fresh.
Its a great solution for those who hasn't  the time to wash hair every day. Plus it gives volume to your hair. Now a days boys also showing interest on this type of products.

L’Oreal Professionnel Claims:Texturing dry shampoo create big airy volume and fresh texture with light style control. Instantly makes hair feel and smell fresh. Long lasting effect.
    Revives and refreshes all hair types
    Extends the life of your salon blowout
    Micro fine powder absorbs excess oils to release weight
    Neutral shade for all hair colors
Price: Rs.950

Packaging:150ml spray bottle comes in a light weight stark white can bottle with a spray nozzle.
Application: Spray directly onto roots, mid-lengths and ends. Brush your hair to distribute evenly. If possible blow dry very lightly.
Texture: The shampoo is in powdery form without any flaky texture. A little bit chalky. Have to brush hair very well otherwise looks like dandruff.

Tip: keep at least 6 inches distance between nozzle and scalp.
My Experience: I was very exited to apply this. So 1st time I applied on shampooed hair and I found little volume which stayed that night only. Next I applied it on my usual oily scalp. And surprisingly I was not satisfied with the result. I agree it instantly makes hair feel and smell fresh but doesn't stay for long. The moment I sprayed, it was good but just after 30 minutes it was same again. 1st I tried it normally then with blow dryer but still same and that time I just thought why did I buy it God!!!! Is it the L’Oreal Professionnel!!!!???? You have already guessed my final opinion. But I would say may be I experienced it coz my hair is too much oily,limp n straight and the humidity is very high where I live(very sweaty Kolkata).  From the person I took it told me it is good and he had used it on clients for styling. So I took it but unfortunately does not work on my oily scalp. Bad luck! The final result is same as when I sprinkled baby powder to get rid of greasy hair(for temporary solution). Hahaha... after spending 900 bucks!!!
before using the dry shampoo
No one can say that I shampooed last day. Yaa its just next morning. Looks like oiled my hair :-(
Applied fresh dust
blow dried. tried to volume up
after 1hour again greasy
 PROS
I love the fresh Fragrance
Packaging is good travel friendly
handy easy to use
Suitable for dry hair
Does not have any color
gives instant result(well not for me)
CONS
Small bottles are not available in India
Not a worth it product
Not good for oily or straight hair
Easily not available( in W.B.)
Overpriced
Not for humid weather
Full of chemicals
Contains alcohol

My Rating:2.5/5
Would I recommend it: No. Specially Oily or straight limp hair. But I would say 1st try in any saloon or from any friend if possible then buy it.
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                Tee...

6 comments:

  1. Oh!! I cant believe u payed soo much for that and are not pleased at all ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review though. I think its not for our climate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaa not for our humid climate.
      My bad luck :'(

      Delete
  3. Yep ....really waste of money....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep babe...itz a waste of money....nyc blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo thats really nice...t hanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments