Sally Hansen Nail Polish Haul

 Sunday 8th march
Mr.A- U want to go somewhere like shopping or may b dinner?
Miss.A- Why? Suddenly???
Mr.A- No today is Women's day so it's your day na...
Miss.A- mmmmm.....Thinking thinking thinking...
Okay lets go shopping. I need nail polish, Can you give me 2 nail polish?
Mr.A- Nail polish!!! I thought u would like to take something pricy or a dinner... R u sure only Nail polish?
Miss.A- Yep...
Mr.A- Ok... lets go. I'll give you 3. :-)
In South City mall
In front of sales girl
Miss.A- Ok I'll take this three... Total How much?
Sales Girl- Rs.1410
Mr.A- What 1410 for nail polish? R u crazy? Buy something else dress or there are so many brands see them also n I never heard about this brand. Leave it. I don't think it's good. Try Loreal, Colorbar, Lakme... see na...
Miss.A- No I want this otherwise I won't take anything... It's OK leave it... (emotional blackmail)
Mr.A- Okay okay take it.U r really crazy 1400 for nail polish!!!!
                                                    -----------------------------------------
Hello ladies! First of all belated Happy Women's Day.
In this way those were given to me... :-)
In My shopping cart
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color- Sunrise Sunset 81, My favorite one from this range.The finish is smooth, glossy & non-streaky with a goldish reflect. I like orangey peachy color. Rs.395.
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat- Cherry Drop 300. I love this color. I'll definitely review it. Rs.460.
Sally Hansen Mega Shine- I can't compare this with any other. Basically I went there specially for this. This top coat is just awesome. Dries in 60 seconds,Perfect shine. Really I like it but I think a little expensive product for nails. Rs.555.


Well I got a gift from Sally Hansen for spending almost 1500.
A Nail Polish Dryer and I love It. It is really cute...
                                                                   
                                                                       Tee... 

6 comments:

  1. Haha love ur little anecdote :D our men think we r crazy! Haha
    The colors r perfect for summer dear! N the nail polish dryer is so coool! Never heard abt it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear ♥♥♥ Yaa all men r same. Spending money for accessories or cosmetics is always waste of money n time for them...

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments