Dinner at Barbeque Nation Kolkata

 Hello guys I'm with a new post with the new look of my blog...
First time with foods and I'm really exited...
well it's Barbeque Nation guys. It was 3rd time n the best also.

 I'm a foodie and I love to try different cuisines. And It was a sea food festival. I love love love fish (typical bengali). I liked the decoration. I went there 2 times before but that was with so many people. This time only with Mr.A.
Okay let me come to the main part, "the food." It is a buffet all you want to eat unlimited YES unlimited. But believe me U can't even try all the items coz it is a lotttttt, you want to eat every single item but u can't....  Everything was just delicious.  I can't say how many Items were there but yes there was a menu but all items were not given. See the pictures and enjoy.
Some pictures were taken from mobile so may be hazy... see the foods only not photography... :-)
Menu

You can take veg non veg both.
Starter
  

 
I like the sweet baby corn... most of them were fish. I took only 1 type of chicken kabab and I don't like mutton/lam. So no mutton for me. Mr A enjoyed mutton a lot.

those are not only my plate...

Some veg items which we didn't try



After eating starter I was like full but still took main course. Wanna test those... I went outside and took a walk for 15mnts then after another 15mnts I started again.


First time I ate veg sushi!!! I didn't like it.
I loved the prawn cocktail... Yumyum... and lobster...
Awwww I like sea foods n now a big fan also.
Mr. A's Plate
Now time for Dessert... I didn't take every dessert but still it's a lot...
This chocolate tart is the best dessert I've ever tried not very sweet but delicious, light....
At last ended the dinner with pan coolfi. There were 6 types of coofis...



 Some other desserts which I wanted to try but couldn't.
mini gulbjamun

mango coolfi

strawberry coolfi

 The buffet looks...















 Now the best part- They gave us a review and feedback form. We filled it full n submitted. After some time they brought an anniversary cake for us, clicked a pic n immediately made a photo frame and presented us. But unfortunately we didn't have any more space so they packed the cake for us.
We were just shocked and really really happy with their service. (thinking how fast they are!!!)
Price:  
           Lunch 690+tax
            Dinner 790+tax
         

 

                                                                                                                          XOXO
                                                                                                                               Tee... 
Special thanks to Sandip for making  my blog beautiful. 

7 comments:

Post your Comments