Day Out at Eco Park, New Town, Rajarhat (OOTD-POTD-FOTD)

A new month... Well last was not very good for me I think, except my love life.
This is my second OOTD and again with an Indian look but very simple and sober. It was the day I didn't apply any make up only sunscreen. But love this suit and the place too so I want to share with you coz many people still don't know about this place or still haven't gone to this pleasant spot. I'm talking about the brand new family spot in North Kolkata called ECO-PARK new Eco Tourism Park at New Town. (inaugurated in December 2012)
I am just amazed with the whole park, gardens, flowers and the little little eye catching scenes.
Okay starting with my FB cover
I never saw such a big Marigold, u can see my hand looks smaller than the Marigold.
very sunny day...
Some experiments... ;-)
Not perfect!!!
One edited :-)
Suit from- Dressline (from a local boutique)
Price- Rs.4000 (may be overpriced but according to the materiel I think it's ok...)
Shoes-Metro
Price-Rs.1200
The complete Park
I won't describe more but believe me you can see soooo many staffs. Go,visit N enjoy guys!!!
Last pic from Google Image.
                                                                                                                                   XoXo
                                                                                                                                    Tee...

7 comments:

  1. Comment is working fine.. please try from other browser if possible. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are using Mobile then use Google Chrome .. comment will work fine. thanks..

      Delete
  2. U look awesome arpita!! Love your dress n shoes. The place is soo nice, wanna visit someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa, really good place specially for fb cover/dp photography ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ya baby...it seems hw much fun u had....

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments