A Shopping Date~

*we planned it so many time but our busy 
life paused us now after a long time finally 
                                                  we met and had a very nice DATE!*
                                                    -----------------------------
Yes it's a 'Date'. Don't think it's a normal date it's a shopping date with my childhood friend. Of-course the person is a girl and it's a typical girly post ;-)

So first of all I would like to introduce my friend, Somorita Barua. She is a fashion designing student and the owner of styledoscope.blogspot.in
We went to a very renowned shopping center in Kolkata. When two crazy blogger met what can be happen!!!
Yes we scrolled all the shops, bought staffs, had lunch, watched movie, gossiped so much and did a mini dinner. I guess we returned back at 9.30pm and we met at 11am. We even didn't realize how did we spent the whole day and suddenly our parents rang us. The time was not enough for us. We needed more time and more money ;-p
Okay starting with our selfies ~




Our Look Of The Day~
  






our shopping cart~




My fav among all

I Bought ~
Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector 
(got a Free gift~ Clinique Pore Minimizer Sirum)
 Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner Beige Pink
Tribal Zone Ear Ring  
Rubber Band and Bobby pin Set from Shoppers Stop 
Sleeveless Strap Summer Kurti From Shoppers stop
Utility Box (I'll use it as a cosmetic box)

Somo Bought ~
 Colorbarbar USA BB Cream
Fabindia Vitamin E De-pigmentation Cream
 Maybelline the Colossal Liner
Double Slit Maxi Skirt from Pantaloons 

Trail room is every girls fav place and we used it honestly very badly 
A little peep of what we trail...
   I almost bought the peplum dress but could not get the exact size, it was a little big for me :-(
After doing all the shopping we had lunch and went to Inox.
 We were soooo hungry and enjoyed this Afghani Kabab platter .....
 We really enjoyed a lot n will plan again n again ... Right Somo?

we love to pout

                                                                                                                             ❤XoXo
                                                                                                                                     Tee... 
                                                              


3 comments:

  1. Haha!! You said it so wonderfully!! Yes we need much more time and money!! Haha!! I found so many common interests with you :) and of course we will do it again!! You know what , i have a plan already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 inveterate buffoons. hope u 2 had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry about my rubbish trolling comment on June 3. I was an idiot to use words like "inveterate buffoons" without really understanding what I was doing. I tried to erase it but couldn't. Sorry again, and wish u guys the best.

      Delete

Post your Comments