Chambor Smooth-On Liquid Eyeliner Review and more

Hello Ladies,
                       Hope you all are well.
This is a very short review. I recently bought a product which I liked very much so I thought I should give a review.
Today I'm talking about "Chambor Smooth-On Liquid Eye-liner"
I got the Navy Blue one. I'm amazed  with the blue color.


What the brand says: 
High-performance liquid eyeliner: it is characterised by immediate colour release.
  • It draws a full, long lasting stroke and guarantees good application control.
  • The formulation incorporates fast-drying acrylic polymers that produce a continuous, persistent film.
  • The product fixes perfectly to the skin, without smudging.
  • These special additives, with water-resistant properties, help the pigment last for hours, even when it comes into contact with water.
  • The finish is bright, intense and characterised by high coverage.

 Colors: I've seen only black and blue.
My experience : I love this non shimmery liquid liner. I liked every thing about it, the color, packing , texture, applying brush everything. May be one can find it thick(brush) but I'm okay with it. The only thing I noticed it dries very quickly so you have to hurry. Apart from this everything is amazing.

Price 645
Life: 2 years
My Rating: 4.5/5
Would I buy it again? Yes! may be a new color.
                                           ------------------------------------------------

Going home. Can't live without my parents. They are afraid about earth quack. Don't know when I can blog again. Till then stay well and pray for Nepal. 
                                                                                                                                       Thank you
                                                                                                                                              Tee...    

2 comments:

  1. The color looks really amazing.. U can buy the green one next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the green one is available...

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments