OOTD ~ Ethnic Office Look ~ Ethnic College Look

When I thought to skip this outfit someone told me," No, U can share". That time my courage grows again for this post. I was hesitating cause I didn't wear any accessories and photos were taken almost in the evening (though you can't wear too much accessories with this. Finally edited the pics). This is the same day after shooting the last OOTD I was not enough comfortable to wear any accessories. It was a hot day so I took off all the accessories to prevent the color from sweat . For me it is not a perfect OOTD but It is a FOTD or LOTD (look of the day).

Coming to the kurti. This is a Pakistani style Kurti or long straight Kurti and this is in full demand. This long kurti gives very impressive professional look with ethnic touch. Normally Pakistani kurtis are ill-fitted and mostly picked by fashionistas who like to try something new every time but I got mine fitted. I think it goes with me. Another important thing is you look slimmer in this type of Kurtis. Plus size girls, are you thinking for a trial???? Go ahead...  It can be paired with ankle length leggings or tribal printed treggings,(for single color Kurti) jeans or with a palazzo. So, are you ready for ethnic and funky fashion makeover for office wear?
Accessories: No need of jewelry, Only you can choose a pair of long earrings, wrist watch and flats/heels.
A perfect office or college Look...



                                                                                                                                 XoXo
                                                                                                                                  Tee...

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely loving this OOTD. The kurti really suits you. Plus, girl you are rocking the short hair !!

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments