Ethnic Love ~ OOTD

A blogger should be versatile, from this outfit I  have exposed some versatility of Ethnic wear. I have posted OOTD of Kurti before but this one is special cause this doesn't look like a normal Kurti. Being a blogger I don't want to post normal outfits every time and I'm not a fashion designer so I can't design too. (though sometime I design my cloths but that is not professional) So what can I do actually? at least I can buy outfits which looks unique fresh as well as contrasting form our daily outfits and can inject the idea to every fashionable person.

I am my mom's daughter not only by the look also by choice, heart everything... (actually not by heart she is more warmhearted) I was on the hunt for this type of outfit but could not find any good one either in Kolkata or in my Home town. So when my mom called me from Delhi n told me that she was shopping and she found a suit and described about it. Just on first proposal I told her to take it. My mom found exactly what I want. She has a pretty good fashion sense and I inherit the same. She did a generous amount of shopping for me and my sis, saved them for puja. I'll post them one by one...


You may think I'm wearing a kurti with a flared long skirt, WRONG! This Is a One piece Kurti. The skirt is joined with the kurti and I wore it with black leggings. Nice na???? I have seen kurti with skirt or plazos or plazo suits. But never seen this type maxi skirt-kurti which suits all body shapes. (saw something like this in Biba but not enough good looking n price was almost 4k :O) For me it's full length but actually it is anarkali length I mean very little churidar visible. Can be worn without leggings also. Price- Rs. 1900/-  Being a plus size girl from this OOTD I want to say all curvy/plussize girls that they can go out of ordinary too. So many time it happens that we reject fashion in products for our body shape but do a trail may be it suits you... Don't hesitate to show your curves ♥...






 
Inspiration

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, really liked your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very photogenic. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just loved it. It's unicness and the design impresed me so much. The colour combination is vry bright. it is also vry fashionable. nd i lykd jwellary also. nd last bt nt d least u r looking vry beautiful in outfit. keep it nd im w8ng for ur nxt collection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis kurti is so beautiful. D colour combination nd d design is vry nice also vry unique. U r looking vry pretty in dis kurti. And i mst say d photography is jdt fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments