First OOTD & Mind Talks

Hello Everyone!!!
I was planning to do OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) for a long time but for some reasons I couldn't. The first thing is dealing with my old n non working digital camera and so on. Finally I changed the battery and it's working again. :-)
But today's pics were taken from my mobile.
Well it is not just an OOTD it is about my self-indulgent mind. Yes I am a self-centered person but I always try not to hurt anyone.
I bought this dress last year June. It was a birthday gift from Mr. Would Be. I love this suit and it is one of my favorites. I liked it at the first glimpse in a mannequin at South City Mall. I bought it from "Miss Unique" store at Southcity mall, Kolkata.(This brand is also available in Pantaloons)


But after some days during puja time when I visited esplanade I saw some replicas and those are priced at half or less. I found the same Pakistani pattern (round neck with both side plus bottom border n dotted prints) salwar here n there. I couldn't say even what I was thinking at that moment as I planned to wear it on puja. I always like to stay little unique I know it is not possible every time as I like to wear ready-made products. But that time I really felt bad. Even one of my friends bought it at Rs. 1600 (in white different design bt same pattern) (after bargaining) where I took it at Rs.4k. But I can see the huge difference in materials, Design works and fitting. And thank God I am 5'4" coz I don't think it brighten up the look in short height. (Less than 5'3" girls)
And honestly saying even if I didn't see the branded one still I didn't take those. (Opted for better) I'm not saying they were bad they were good at that price but not for me. During puja I was in my home town n there I didn't see Anyone wearing like mine... :-D
For me my "Miss Unique" suit is really unique and beautiful.
I think this is the 3rd time I'm wearing it after my b'day and puja.

my look
Picture quality is not good as were taken at night through mobile.
Stay tuned for more posts.
                                                                                                                          With Love
                                                                                                                            Tee...

2 comments:

  1. U look amazing!! Yes i feel so bad when i someone wearing the same exact thing i have. But then i think that i look much prettier than her in that dress ;) hehe.
    U r rocking it! Great OOTD :)

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments