Christmas/New Year Look

First of all Merry Christmas everyone!
Holidays are going on... After shopping and enjoying in Christmas the day after Christmas is quite boring for me, at least this year... No no actually I made my day boring, cause I wanted to sleep whole day.
Whenever I talk about 26th my mind is stuck about 26th Dec 2004... No I don't want to remember those painful moments...
Come to my post... so it was a lazy afternoon and I don't want to sleep again as I woke up that day at 10.30am. Yes 10.30, I know it was too late. So after my lunch I could not decide what to do, no more TV or laptop. Suddenly a phrase hit my mind "practice makes perfect" and then in a second I decided to draw eyeliner. I mean practicing... And then I made this look keeping in mind no winged liner I have to draw something new, something bold. At that moment I did what my mind said. After finishing the liner I was thinking yes I have seen this look before... very similar look... but where??? I could not even remember where I saw this. Well drew my liner and then did my makeup. Actually when I was fully satisfied with my liner then I put the makeup and then clicked some selfies. Even I did not apply any concealer or foundation. After finishing all this I turned on my laptop and googled n googled.  The first search tag was 'Bold eyeliner', could not find. Then 'eyeliner' then 'eye makeup’, ‘eyeliner styles’, ‘ramp makeup’, ‘fashion show' and so many related searches... uff!!! Finally found it in 'lakme fashion week'. Yes!!! this look... this is it!!! Kareena Kapoor's look!!!! Kareena's bold flat wings... I love this look... Thats why it was in my unconscious mind...
Hope you guys also like it and enjoy the look!!!



I cannot show you the step by step application of the tutorial on my self as I did not prepare for this post at that moment but I've made a few sketches(in photoshop) to elaborate the steps... 
 Now the look which Inspired me...




Products I Used:
               Face
               Johnson's baby Milk Cream(I like to use this light milk cream whenever I stay home allday)
               L'Oreal True Match BB Cream(Ivory)
               Lakme Rose Powder(warm pink)
               Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush(fresh coral)
               Rimmel London 3 in 1 Powder Blush(Summer Fever)(for contouring)
               The Body Shop face & body brush
               Colorbar Chic Cheeks angled brush
               Eyes
               L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss Eyeliner
               Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner
               L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
               L'OrĂ©al Paris Color Riche Le Palette E3 Infiniment Bronze(only at inner corners)
               Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush(yes I used this as an eyeshadow. I got this Idea from my
               friend n it worked)
               Maybelline Eyeliner Brush
               Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown
               Vega Anguler Blender Brush
               Lips
               Baby Lips lip balm
               Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss (Pink Pout)
 Girls try this look... It is really awesome... I used very chip and available drugstore products. Hope this will help you... 
Wish this New Year brings to you newly found happiness, prosperity, joy and everything else you want. Have a wonderful Year ahead to spend.
                                                                                                                  Thank You... Tee

4 comments:

  1. Wow, u r looking so nice. I have never come across this kind of liner tutorial. Really helpful :) keep up the good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this style and will definately try it...keep posting :) «sweta»

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments